3.10.2017

Nature and Native inspired jewelry.

ENG.:
I love to use natural elements such as shells, sea stones, wood and any other gift the Nature gives us for my jewelry. As soon as I find something that catches my eye I let its shape and colour inspire me. So, when I first saw this asymmetric reddish sea stone I immediately imagined what it would become: a pendant for a tribal style necklace I would set in a hemp cord crochet bezel and then decorate it with crystals and various beads fringes. This is an example of how my Nature and Native inspired jewelry comes to life! 

ITA.:
Adoro usare elementi naturali come conchiglie, sassi di mare, legno e altri doni che la Natura ci regala quando creo i miei gioielli. Non appena qualcosa attira la mia attenzione lascio che siano le sue forme e i suoi colori ad ispirarmi. Così, quando ho visto questa pietra rossastra asimmetrica ho subito immaginato cosa sarebbe diventata: un pendente per una collana in stile etnico-tribale che avrei poi incastonato in corda di canapa lavorata a uncinetto e decorato con frange di cristalli verde smeraldo. Questo è un esempio di come nascono i miei gioielli tribali ispirati alla Natura.

(Click images for more details - Clicca sulle mmagini per maggiori dettagli)



https://www.etsy.com/listing/504030036/tribal-necklace-hemp-necklacesea-stone?ref=shop_home_feat_1


https://www.etsy.com/listing/504030036/tribal-necklace-hemp-necklacesea-stone?ref=shop_home_feat_1

ENG.:
The same happens when I find supplies at local markets and that's what happened when I found this green agate cabochon I combined with chocolate brown hemp cord and emerald green crystals. 

ITA.:
Lo stesso accade quando trovo pietre e altro ai mercatini locali ed è ciò che è accaduto quando ho trovato questo cabochon in agata verde che ho abbinato alla corda di canapa color cioccolato e a dei cristalli verde smeraldo.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/504275872/crochet-necklacefiber-necklacehemp?ref=listing-shop-header-0


https://www.etsy.com/listing/504275872/crochet-necklacefiber-necklacehemp?ref=listing-shop-header-0


No comments: